Thursday, May 13, 2010

Burp Cloths

Sounds simple right? Have a few and your good right? Wrong I have recently discovered I need more, Way more! I originally bought 12 Prefold Diapers. Nice diaper service quality unbleached ones. I try and keep them near every chair or room I go with Finn. The problem is he is soaking them with spit up faster than I can wash and rotate them! I have been caught without one more than once. They also seem to disapear kind of like socks! I also think I need some pretty embellished ones. I am getting sick of the plain ones. They are probably the most used by me baby item in the house! My son has beautiful cloth diapers that he gets to wear, don't I deserve to wear/use a pretty burp cloth? Either way I will be getting some more and super absorbant ones! Stat!

No comments:

Post a Comment