Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh No! We forgot to give him his medicine!

This morning my husband Leo started work earlier than usual. On a typical morning he gives Finn his Pepcid at 8am. Well, we both totally forgot to give it to him at 8 due to the different schedule! I didn't notice anything until about 9:30 when we had a tough feeding. He was crying and writhing around. I thought he just wasn't hungry or he was having some acid issues. We tried playing on the floor but he started crying. Then on my lap he suddenly gulped and screamed terribly in obvious pain. By now he seemed hungry again so I got another bottle. He wouldn't even take it. He screamed after a gulp. Then it dawned on me that he might not have gotten his Pepcid! 20 minutes later and he is asleep (upright) on my chest as I am typing this! I feel terrible for forgetting and causing him pain. Although at least I know he still needs it!!! Poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment