Monday, May 10, 2010

Sometimes its the little things!



Sometimes its the little things that some people would not think of that can make big difference! For example, lets talk about baby swings. Its a simple concept really, most babies LOVE there swings!! Finn liked his but it was not until we were at a friends house and tried their cradle swing that I realized it was probably much more comfy for him to rock side to side as opposed to up and down!! When I saw how suddenly content he was in this different swing I knew I had to get him one!


Problem was the Fisher Price Papasan swing retails for $100! Enter Craigslist.com! I found one for only $30!




Since then during times of acid and fussiness this swing has saved our life! And it makes sense why he likes it! The acid must not wash up his esophagus going side to side. The seat is also at nice angle!


No comments:

Post a Comment